1. Confirm your upper bust, lower bust and cup shape. Try to choose a full-cup bra. Don’t choose half-cup or other bras that are more revealing because of the beauty.
2. Check whether the ingredient brand is pure cotton texture.
3. Don’t choose a sports bra with underwire type, but also pay attention to the color contrast between the inner and outer clothing to avoid unsightly.
4. Single-layer sports cotton underwear can prevent breasts from sagging and will not conflict with the skin, so it is suitable for girls with full breasts.
5. Check the shoulder strap planning of the underwear. If the elasticity is good and the angle position is good, it should not be embarrassing to slip off.
6. Trying on is a very important part. You should look at the front, back, and side body shapes in the mirror. Move your body and experience whether it is comfortable and natural to wear. The sports bra strap should feel thick, but not too tight (will not draw red marks). Some have rubber pads that are non-slip, which can reduce conflict during exercise.
7. Bras are different for different types of sports. The more intense the exercise, the higher the level of support required. Therefore, the sports bras required for aerobics and boxing are completely different. When trying a bra, you can jump in the fitting room to see if it provides proper support for the chest. It should be based on your chest feeling safe (tightened) and not painful.
8. Remember to massage the whole body with weight loss (firming) products after exercise. You can also apply some products for breast enhancement (moisturizing) and skin elasticity on the breasts. At this time, be careful not to apply weight loss cream to the breasts.