Swimming trunks are mainly divided into two categories: triangles and angles, which are very popular at the moment. You should choose the style according to your personal preference.
Second, waist height
It can be roughly divided into 4 types:
(1) High waist: usually designed as boxer swimming shorts, which are now almost eliminated, so there are not many on the market.
(2) Normal waist: Boxer triangles can be used. There are more swimming trunks like this, which are usually the popular choice, but I think it is more suitable for boxer swimming trunks.
(3) Low waist: Most of the designs are triangles, because the briefs are designed with a low waist to look better than the normal waist. There are also flat angles, but the swimming trunks are very wide and unsightly. Low-waist swimming trunks are showing a popular trend, and they are gradually overshadowing normal-waist swimming trunks, because triangles are becoming more and more popular.
(4) Ultra-low waist: usually refers to the briefs that show a little crevice, this kind of swimming trunks is more suitable for people with open minds, because it
It can be described as sexy once, but it is not the mainstream of the masses. After all, some people will say that it is abnormal.
The swimming trunks are mostly dark blue and black. But nowadays, light-toned swimming trunks are becoming more and more popular, such as green, yellow, sky blue, etc., but they will also attract some controversy, especially in white swimming trunks. Many people dare not wear white swimming trunks. I don’t think this is necessary at all, as long as the color is up to personal preference!
Fourth, the fabric
Three types of swimsuit fabrics are generally used:
1. DuPont Lycra: It is a man-made elastic fiber with the best elasticity. It can be extended to 4-6 times the original length. It has excellent stretchability and is suitable for blending with various fibers. It can strengthen the texture, drape, and anti-wrinkle. . DuPont Lycra with anti-chlorine ingredients will enable swimwear to have a longer service life than swimsuits made of ordinary materials.
2. Nylon fabric: Although the texture is not as solid as Lycra fabric, its elasticity and softness are on par with Lycra. It is currently the most commonly used fabric for swimwear and is suitable for mid-priced products.
3. Polyester fabric: a unidirectional and two-way stretched elastic fabric. Due to the limited elasticity, it is mostly used in swimming trunks or women’s swimming split two-piece style, not suitable for one-piece styles. Fabrics that can be partially spliced or applied with low unit price strategies.